“Jiarong Technology (Xiamen) Co., Ltd." restructured joint-stock company was renamed as “Xiamen Jiarong Technology Co., Ltd.”
Nanjing 100m³/d leachate zero discharge project
Wuhan 80m³/d leachate zero discharge project
Zero discharge of printing and dyeing wastewater of 60m³/h in Zhejiang
Zhejiang 220m³/d leachate DTRO project
Shanxi 40m³/h coal chemical wastewater zero discharge project
Shanxi 20m³/h coal chemical wastewater zero discharge project
1. Separation of MTUF Ultra-wide Spacing Ultrafiltration Membrane Enrichment Project in Shanxi Province, and Two 150 tonne Two-stage DTRO Projects (also in Shanxi).
2. Shandong 20m³/h high-salt silicon-containing chemical material sub-salt project, and Shandong 20m³/h high-salt silicon-containing wastewater high-enrichment project.
Jiarong Technology won the titles of "Certificate for Observing Contract and Credit Enterprise of Xiamen City in 2012-2013" and "Sample Enterprise for Testing Production of SMEs", and obtained "ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System Certificate".
1. Jiarong Technology became a member of both the 'China Film/Membrane Industry Association' and the 'China Desalination Association', and won the titles of "Xiamen High-Tech Enterprise" and "Xiamen City's Growing SME".
2. Supply of leachate external MBR project for 1800 tons incineration power plant in Shenzhen Tiger Pit.
1. Invention patent granted for "Membrane Bioreactor for Sewage Treatment" (patent number ZL 2010 1 0281260.2)
2. The enriched MT membrane technology independently developed by Jiarong Technology was successfully used in the pharmaceutical industry.
3. Jiarong Technology designed and supplied a mobile garbage waste container processing system for Chinese users with a daily processing volume of 50 m³/d.
China's first landfill leachate DTRO system designed with industrial membrane technology was delivered with a treatment capacity of 50 m³/d.
1. Jiarong Technology founded a film technology division and became dedicated to the application and promotion of new membrane technology in environmental protection and clean production. Jiarong Technology is currently the main partner of membrane companies including MEMOS and ROCHEM in Germany, and SEPRO in the United States.
2. The delivery of China's largest external MBR membrane system (3000 m³/d) for wastewater treatment and reuse in the coal chemical industry.
The entrepreneurial team engaged in the application of membrane separation technology in the industry and participated in the development and application of hundreds of industrial membrane separation projects in the fields of pharmaceuticals, chemicals, food, environmental protection, and landfill leachate.